Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lola at 7 months...I had forgotten to publish this post!

Guess who can stay sitting up on her own now???

It's so amazing how a new skill manifests itself as "mastered" in just a day.  At least it seems to be so.  Lola has been sitting up with help from her boppy pillow for awhile, but kept falling over without any supplemental help.  On Saturday, it clicked, and she's been sitting like a pro ever since.  She has yet to get herself into the sitting position, though, so that's the next exciting milestone we're watching for.

Somewhat related to this news is today's historical even with Pope Francis being elected the new pope.  I'm LDS, and I don't know a whole lot about the Catholic church, but as far as the new pope is concerned, he seems like a really humble and down to earth kind of guy.  I like that. I have a great appreciation for good kind people!

No comments: